WisdomTree (WETF): Improving Fund Flows Bode Well For Year End Performance - Jefferies
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Surinder Thind, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ: WETF) highlighting that Net flows have been positive in 4 of the previous 5 days and appear to be on a favorable trajectory. The post-election re-emergence of the Japanese Yen carry trade is a strong tailwind for DXJ (Japan Hedged Equity), which has seen flows go from negative to positive. Demand for the US line-up of smart-beta dividend focused ETFs does not appear to have been impacted by expectations of a more reflationary environment in the US, as flows have only accelerated.
For every $1B of net new flows, we estimate EPS is positively impacted by roughly $0.015 and the analyst expects the company to Outperform into year end. No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of WisdomTree Investments closed at $10.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Blackstone (BX): Thoughts After Management Meeting - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!