WisdomTree (WETF): Improving Fund Flows Bode Well For Year End Performance - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Surinder Thind, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WisdomTree Investments (NASDAQ: WETF) highlighting that Net flows have been positive in 4 of the previous 5 days and appear to be on a favorable trajectory. The post-election re-emergence of the Japanese Yen carry trade is a strong tailwind for DXJ (Japan Hedged Equity), which has seen flows go from negative to positive. Demand for the US line-up of smart-beta dividend focused ETFs does not appear to have been impacted by expectations of a more reflationary environment in the US, as flows have only accelerated.
For every $1B of net new flows, we estimate EPS is positively impacted by roughly $0.015 and the analyst expects the company to Outperform into year end. No change to the price target of $12.
Shares of WisdomTree Investments closed at $10.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!