- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick Setyan, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) after another quarterly beat and the company set expectations for continued comp momentum and future EPS upside.
The analyst expects upside to current expectations, driven by both SSS growth and margin outperformance. Additionally, a growing understanding of WING’s recurring special dividend should drive growing appreciation of Wingstop's unique business model and expand its valuation multiple.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of Wingstop closed at $26.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wingstop (WING) Slips as Kase Capital's Tilson Said to be Short
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!