- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Nick Setyan, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) after another quarterly beat and the company set expectations for continued comp momentum and future EPS upside.
The analyst expects upside to current expectations, driven by both SSS growth and margin outperformance. Additionally, a growing understanding of WING’s recurring special dividend should drive growing appreciation of Wingstop's unique business model and expand its valuation multiple.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of Wingstop closed at $26.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- UPDATE: Wingstop (WING) Slips as Kase Capital's Tilson Said to be Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!