Willis Towers Watson (WLTW): Investor Day Should Be A Catalyst - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Styblo, reiterated his Buy rating on Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) along with his price target of $140 ahead of the 9/29 Investor Day.
The analyst believes that growth expectations are low and already discounted into the stock price. He does not anticipate growth accelerating in 2H16 but he does expect to hear color on other EPS levers, including cost saving initiatives and buybacks. This should allow investors to build a 2016-18 EPS bridge that would provide meaningful upside to consensus' 2018 EPS.
Shares of Willis Towers Watson closed at $124.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!