Williams-Sonoma (WSM): Earning Meet But FY Guide Down - Piper Jaffray
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Neely Tamminga, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) after earnings of $0.58 came in-line with consensus expectations for FQ2, but management reduced their outlook for the balance of the year. For WSM, comps came in below expectations and gross margins declined y/y. The company cited concerns that spending from their customer base is softening which led to management reducing their outlook for the full-year by $0.10 to $0.15 or 3% to 4% off the mid-point of the range.
The price target of $56 drops from $60 on 7x FY18E EV/EBITDA.
Shares of Williams-Sonoma closed at $54.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!