Williams-Sonoma (WSM): Earning Meet But FY Guide Down - Piper Jaffray
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Neely Tamminga, reiterated her Neutral rating on shares of Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) after earnings of $0.58 came in-line with consensus expectations for FQ2, but management reduced their outlook for the balance of the year. For WSM, comps came in below expectations and gross margins declined y/y. The company cited concerns that spending from their customer base is softening which led to management reducing their outlook for the full-year by $0.10 to $0.15 or 3% to 4% off the mid-point of the range.
The price target of $56 drops from $60 on 7x FY18E EV/EBITDA.
Shares of Williams-Sonoma closed at $54.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Downgrades Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Earnings, Neely Tamminga
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!