William Blair Upgrades VMware (VMW) to Outperform
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
William Blair upgraded VMware (NYSE: VMW) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Analyst Jason Ader commented, "We are upgrading the shares of VMware to Outperform from Market Perform. Our neutral stance on the stock over the past three years was based on concerns over VMware's lack of a strong public cloud story, vSphere hypervisor saturation, and uncertainty on the success of new products. In recent months, we believe the narrative has begun to shift positively across each of these three areas."
Shares of VMware closed at $72.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
- CVS Health (CVS) Added to US 1 List at BofA/ML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!