William Blair Upgrades VMware (VMW) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair upgraded VMware (NYSE: VMW) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Analyst Jason Ader commented, "We are upgrading the shares of VMware to Outperform from Market Perform. Our neutral stance on the stock over the past three years was based on concerns over VMware's lack of a strong public cloud story, vSphere hypervisor saturation, and uncertainty on the success of new products. In recent months, we believe the narrative has begun to shift positively across each of these three areas."
Shares of VMware closed at $72.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMware (VMW): VAR Checks Indicate Business Momentum Is Accelerating - William Blair
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!