William Blair Upgrades VMware (VMW) to Outperform
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair upgraded VMware (NYSE: VMW) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Analyst Jason Ader commented, "We are upgrading the shares of VMware to Outperform from Market Perform. Our neutral stance on the stock over the past three years was based on concerns over VMware's lack of a strong public cloud story, vSphere hypervisor saturation, and uncertainty on the success of new products. In recent months, we believe the narrative has begun to shift positively across each of these three areas."
Shares of VMware closed at $72.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- William Blair Upgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!