William Blair Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
William Blair initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Outperform rating.
Analyst Jason Ader commented, "We believe Nutanix is emerging as one of the winners in next-generation IT; the company pioneered the concept of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), a cloud-like solution to the high cost and complexity of today's traditional data centers. Our research indicates that an increasing number of enterprise and government customers see value in this new HCI architecture, which should enable Nutanix to take significant share within its $100 billion-plus addressable market. In effect, Nutanix has created a genuine, private cloud alternative to the public cloud that offers many of the benefits of public cloud (simplicity, agility, scalability) without some of the drawbacks (control, visibility, cost)."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!