William Blair Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
William Blair initiates coverage on Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX) with a Outperform rating.
Analyst Jason Ader commented, "We believe Nutanix is emerging as one of the winners in next-generation IT; the company pioneered the concept of hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI), a cloud-like solution to the high cost and complexity of today's traditional data centers. Our research indicates that an increasing number of enterprise and government customers see value in this new HCI architecture, which should enable Nutanix to take significant share within its $100 billion-plus addressable market. In effect, Nutanix has created a genuine, private cloud alternative to the public cloud that offers many of the benefits of public cloud (simplicity, agility, scalability) without some of the drawbacks (control, visibility, cost)."
Shares of Nutanix closed at $29.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!