William Blair Bullish on Filtration, Water Management Following Trump Victory (LNN) (VMI)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Analyst Brian Drab said,
An increased focus on infrastructure investment in the United States following the results of the U.S. presidential and congressional elections could increase demand for infrastructure products from Lindsay and Valmont. We estimate about 35%-40% of Valmont’s sales and 30%-35% of Valmont’s operating profits are tied to U.S. domestic infrastructure. We estimate about 10% of Lindsay’s sales and about 15%-20% of Lindsay’s operating profits are tied to U.S. domestic infrastructure. Shares of Valmont were up 7% today and shares of Lindsay increased 2% in response to the election results.
The firm rates Lindsay Corp. and Valmont both at Market Perform.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- BWS Financial Cuts Price Target on Sigma Designs (SIGM) to $5.00
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!