Why All the Outcry About EpiPen Prices Now? It's Back to School Time
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/09: (SWC) (SGYP) (FNSR) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI's Mylan (NYSE: MYL) analyst, Umer Raffat, answered the question "why the pricing noise on Epipen started now all of a sudden?" His short answer "it's back to school time and this is when the highest volumes of Epipen are sold."
In the chart provided below it shows the annual August spike in prescriptions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Restructuring Program; Sees Workforce Impact
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!