Wex, Inc. (WEX): Notes From The Road - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Ramsey El-Assal, Buy WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) after taking the company's management on a non-deal roadshow. Pricing remains a compelling ongoing opportunity for the company, and a key focus area for investors. In addition, the 2017 setup looks solid with tailwinds that could include: 1) benefits from the recently announced MasterCard deal renewal, 2) EFS deal accretion, 3) potential broader C-Trip roll out, and 4) modest incremental accretion from ESSO.
WEX provided color on the ongoing pricing opportunity, indicating that successful preliminary Q2 testing of the higher 6.99% late fee level (vs. 2.99% prior) likely supports a more comprehensive fleet-wide (SMB) rollout. Historical precedent suggests the higher fee will first be rolled out to direct customers, followed by incremental testing, before being rolled out to indirect customers.
No change to the price target of $114.
Shares of WEX Inc. closed at $105.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Reiterates Hold on Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Following 3Q
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!