Wex, Inc. (WEX): Notes From The Road - Jefferies
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Ramsey El-Assal, Buy WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) after taking the company's management on a non-deal roadshow. Pricing remains a compelling ongoing opportunity for the company, and a key focus area for investors. In addition, the 2017 setup looks solid with tailwinds that could include: 1) benefits from the recently announced MasterCard deal renewal, 2) EFS deal accretion, 3) potential broader C-Trip roll out, and 4) modest incremental accretion from ESSO.
WEX provided color on the ongoing pricing opportunity, indicating that successful preliminary Q2 testing of the higher 6.99% late fee level (vs. 2.99% prior) likely supports a more comprehensive fleet-wide (SMB) rollout. Historical precedent suggests the higher fee will first be rolled out to direct customers, followed by incremental testing, before being rolled out to indirect customers.
No change to the price target of $114.
Shares of WEX Inc. closed at $105.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
- Jefferies Remains Bullish on Zions Bancorp (ZION) Following 4Q
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!