Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $67 at Craig-Hallum
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Christian Schwab reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) to $67.00 (from $56.00) after the company raised Q1 guidance on Wednesday.
"We believe positively revising guidance with a month left in the quarter is uncharacteristically early and is an indication of the strength of mix and healthy pricing the company is experiencing," he said. "We expect these trends to continue through the rest of the year.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $53.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Raised to $50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!