Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $67 at Craig-Hallum
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Craig-Hallum analyst Christian Schwab reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) to $67.00 (from $56.00) after the company raised Q1 guidance on Wednesday.
"We believe positively revising guidance with a month left in the quarter is uncharacteristically early and is an indication of the strength of mix and healthy pricing the company is experiencing," he said. "We expect these trends to continue through the rest of the year.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $53.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!