Western Digital (WDC): Results Even Higher Than Preannouncement - Needham
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Richard Kugele, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) and raised his price target to $69 from $67 after WDC reported September quarter results considerably above its preannouncement range.
The analyst stated "We believe WDC is executing extremely well integrating both HGST and SanDisk, while benefiting from more positive business conditions in both HDDs and SSDs. Despite intense and largely unjustified (in our view) negativity, we believe Street models will continue to need to move higher to account for their progress, driving the stock higher".
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $56.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!