Western Digital (WDC): Positive Read Through From Toshiba Raising Guidance - Mizuho
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) after Toshiba raised guidance.
Toshiba cited 1) firmer price levels than its earlier forecast, with growing demand for use in smartphones; 2) firmer pricing in HDD with better demand from PC and game console applications; and 3) a depreciating yen. This is a positive for WDC as well although the company raised guidance as well earlier in the month.
Toshiba is now expecting a modest pre-tax profit versus the prior expectation for break-even for the six month period ending September.
No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $58.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!