Western Digital (WDC): Lower Credit Cost Boosts Estimates
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst, Vijay Rakesh, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) after the company announced that it has repriced its €885M Term B Loan, dropping the cost to Euribor + 3.25%, ~200 bps lower than previous pricing (Euribor+525bps).
The combination of the August repricing of the company's $3.0B loan is expected to save over $150M in annual interest payments. The analyst believes that the improving near-term fundamentals opens the door to upside accretive re-financing of another ~$7B of debt at lower rates.
No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $56.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!