Western Digital (WDC): Apple Shoots The Bear Thesis - Susquehanna
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mehdi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on shares of Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) and believes that Apple's use of SanDisk/Toshiba's 48L 3D NAND technology acts as an endorsement and dispels the bear argument of an inferior 3D NAND technology. The analyst thinks that this bear argument has been making the rounds since the acquisition of SanDisk was announced last October.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $58.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Starts Agios Pharma (AGIO) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts EQT Corp. (EQT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!