Western Digital (WDC): Apple Shoots The Bear Thesis - Susquehanna
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mehdi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on shares of Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) and believes that Apple's use of SanDisk/Toshiba's 48L 3D NAND technology acts as an endorsement and dispels the bear argument of an inferior 3D NAND technology. The analyst thinks that this bear argument has been making the rounds since the acquisition of SanDisk was announced last October.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $58.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!