Western Digital (WDC): Apple Shoots The Bear Thesis - Susquehanna
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Susquehanna analyst, Mehdi Hosseini, reiterated his Positive rating on shares of Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) and believes that Apple's use of SanDisk/Toshiba's 48L 3D NAND technology acts as an endorsement and dispels the bear argument of an inferior 3D NAND technology. The analyst thinks that this bear argument has been making the rounds since the acquisition of SanDisk was announced last October.
No change to the price target of $80.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $58.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!