WestPark Capital Remains Bullish on Digital Ally (DGLY) After Meeting with management
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WestPark Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $9.00 price target on Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY) after hosting management for a meeting. Management highlighted that they see a strong pipeline of orders for their in-car video systems especiallyand stated that their biggest account on the commercial side is Transdev, which is a leading transportation operator of car fleets.
Analyst Ishfaque Faruk commented, "We hosted Digital Ally’s CEO and CFO at WestPark Capital’s NY office on 11/16. The company’s CEO, Stan Ross and CFO, Tom Heckman discussed various topics, including: Digital Ally’s future direction and strategy; Progress in the Commercial markets; Rapidly growing cloud-services revenue; On-going legal fight with Taser (TASR-NR). We Reiterate our Outperform rating and Target price of $9."
Shares of Digital Ally closed at $5.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Plans to Enter Non-Lethal Weapons Market; Updates on Electroshock Weapon Patent Filing
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!