WestPark Capital Remains Bullish on Digital Ally (DGLY) After Meeting with management
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WestPark Capital reiterated an Outperform rating and $9.00 price target on Digital Ally (NASDAQ: DGLY) after hosting management for a meeting. Management highlighted that they see a strong pipeline of orders for their in-car video systems especiallyand stated that their biggest account on the commercial side is Transdev, which is a leading transportation operator of car fleets.
Analyst Ishfaque Faruk commented, "We hosted Digital Ally’s CEO and CFO at WestPark Capital’s NY office on 11/16. The company’s CEO, Stan Ross and CFO, Tom Heckman discussed various topics, including: Digital Ally’s future direction and strategy; Progress in the Commercial markets; Rapidly growing cloud-services revenue; On-going legal fight with Taser (TASR-NR). We Reiterate our Outperform rating and Target price of $9."
Shares of Digital Ally closed at $5.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!