Wells Fargo's (WFC) Price Target Lowered to $50 at Deutsche Bank
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank maintain a Buy rating on Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) but trimmed its price target to $50.00 (from $59.00). The lower multiple reflects recent events surroundings WFC’s sales tactics and potential ongoing risks.
"WFC stock is down 8%, underperforming the BKX by ~670bps since details surrounding WFC’s sales tactics came to light. We discuss five bull and bear arguments on the stock. It’s tough to argue for much upside in the near term. However, over the next year, issues should subside and WFC’s attractive valuation should be more relevant. Based on the analysis starting on page 2, we see 5-12% relative upside. This may not seem like much given perceived headline and other downside risks, but it’s also within an overall bank group that seems about fairly valued," said analyst Matt O-Connor.
Shares of Wells Fargo closed at $45.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!