Wells Fargo Upgrades Wisconsin Energy (WEC) to Outperform
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Wells Fargo upgraded Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50-$51 (from $49-$50). Analyst Neil Kalton is positive on the company's proposed acquisition of Integrys Energy (NYSE: TEG).
Shares of Wisconsin Energy closed at $45.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Buy
- Wedbush Assumes Prothena Corp (PRTA) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Comments on Caterpillar (CAT) 10% Decline in August Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!