Wells Fargo Upgrades Wisconsin Energy (WEC) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Wells Fargo upgraded Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50-$51 (from $49-$50). Analyst Neil Kalton is positive on the company's proposed acquisition of Integrys Energy (NYSE: TEG).
Shares of Wisconsin Energy closed at $45.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Downgrades Walgreen (WAG) to Neutral
- Worthington Industries (WOR) PT, Estimates Cut at Jefferies Amid Mixed Q2
- Accenture plc (ACN) PT Lifted to $91 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!