Wells Fargo Upgrades Wisconsin Energy (WEC) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Wells Fargo upgraded Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50-$51 (from $49-$50). Analyst Neil Kalton is positive on the company's proposed acquisition of Integrys Energy (NYSE: TEG).
Shares of Wisconsin Energy closed at $45.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Hoegh LNG Partners LP (HMLP) at Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Starts T2 Biosystems, Inc (TTOO) at Neutral
- Piper Jaffray Upgrades Life Time Fitness (LTM) to Overweight on REIT Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!