Wells Fargo Upgrades Wisconsin Energy (WEC) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Wells Fargo upgraded Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50-$51 (from $49-$50). Analyst Neil Kalton is positive on the company's proposed acquisition of Integrys Energy (NYSE: TEG).
Shares of Wisconsin Energy closed at $45.27 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Momentum Slowing; Morgan Stanley Downgrades to Equalweight
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) PT, Estimates Raised at Nomura Post Q2
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Underperform (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!