Wells Fargo Upgrades Wisconsin Energy (WEC) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Wells Fargo upgraded Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $50-$51 (from $49-$50). Analyst Neil Kalton is positive on the company's proposed acquisition of Integrys Energy (NYSE: TEG).
Shares of Wisconsin Energy closed at $45.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Neutral
- Albert Fried & Company Downgrades Pandora (P) to Underweight
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades SPX Corp. (SPW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!