Wells Fargo Upgrades Wingstop (WING) to Outperform; Market Share Gains And Unit Growth Momentum
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded Wingstop (NASDAQ: WING) from Market Perform to Outperform and raises its valuation range to $32-34 from $25-27, saying they expect accelerating market share gains and unit growth momentum.
Analyst Jeff Farmer commented, "Upgrading shares to Outperform from Market Perform with growing fundamental evidence that the stock’s sizeable valuation premium is both merited and sustainable driven by Wingstop’s unrivaled unit development momentum, our expectation for accelerating market share gains in 2017 as the concept graduates to national TV advertising, and 90%+ free cash flow conversion ratio (vs. 15% average for other 10%+ unit growth stories). Raising 2016E EPS to $0.58 from $0.57 and 2017E to $0.66 from $0.63. Raising our valuation range to $32-34 from $25-27."
Shares of Wingstop closed at $26.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!