Wells Fargo Starts Qiagen NV (QGEN) at Market Perform
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23-$25. Analyst Tim Evans is about QuantiFERON, Personalized Healthcare, and Bioinformatics, but he thinks QIAsymphony and GeneReader might "prove challenging."
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $24.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Lumber Liquidators (LL) to Neutral
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $140 at Credit Suisse
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) PT Lifted to $195 at Wedbush Posts Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!