Wells Fargo Starts Qiagen NV (QGEN) at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23-$25. Analyst Tim Evans is about QuantiFERON, Personalized Healthcare, and Bioinformatics, but he thinks QIAsymphony and GeneReader might "prove challenging."
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $24.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts CIENA (CIEN) at Outperform
- Maxim Group Upgrades Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST) to Hold
- Splunk (SPLK) PT Raised to $84 at Summit Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!