Wells Fargo Starts Qiagen NV (QGEN) at Market Perform
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Auto Dealers Surges as Warren Buffett Enters the Fray
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23-$25. Analyst Tim Evans is about QuantiFERON, Personalized Healthcare, and Bioinformatics, but he thinks QIAsymphony and GeneReader might "prove challenging."
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $24.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy - Correct
- Global Hunter Securities Starts Tetra Tech (TTEK) at Accumulate
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Tyson (TSN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!