Wells Fargo Starts Qiagen NV (QGEN) at Market Perform
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23-$25. Analyst Tim Evans is about QuantiFERON, Personalized Healthcare, and Bioinformatics, but he thinks QIAsymphony and GeneReader might "prove challenging."
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $24.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: William Blair Starts El Pollo Loco (LOCO) at Outperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Domtar (UFS) Two-Notches to Buy
- Home Depot (HD) PT Lifted to $100 at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Strong Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!