Wells Fargo Starts Qiagen NV (QGEN) at Market Perform
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $23-$25. Analyst Tim Evans is about QuantiFERON, Personalized Healthcare, and Bioinformatics, but he thinks QIAsymphony and GeneReader might "prove challenging."
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $24.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Market Perform
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Abbvie (ABBV) to Buy
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Informatica (INFA) to Buy Following Q2 Sell-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!