Wells Fargo Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) with a Market Perform rating with a $9-$10 valuation range.
Analyst Michael Webber commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) with a Market Perform rating as we believe DLNG’s risk/reward profile is relatively balanced given its stable LNG carrier-driven cash flow, its 11% distribution yield, and assertive growth profile juxtaposed against its premium valuation (2.0x NAV), lingering macro headwinds, and the optics associated with a private GP/sponsor. DLNG has established itself as an increasingly important LNG player (particularly in the Arctic ice-class market) and continues to slowly gain mindshare within the Marine MLP space. We’re introducing our 2016E and 2017E DCF/Unit of $2.39 and $2.21, our 2016E distribution of $1.69/unit, and a valuation range of $9-10, based on 1.1x-1.3x our DCF-driven NAV estimate of $7.73/share."
Shares of Dynagas LNG Partners closed at $15.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!