Wells Fargo Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Market Perform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) with a Market Perform rating with a $9-$10 valuation range.
Analyst Michael Webber commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) with a Market Perform rating as we believe DLNG’s risk/reward profile is relatively balanced given its stable LNG carrier-driven cash flow, its 11% distribution yield, and assertive growth profile juxtaposed against its premium valuation (2.0x NAV), lingering macro headwinds, and the optics associated with a private GP/sponsor. DLNG has established itself as an increasingly important LNG player (particularly in the Arctic ice-class market) and continues to slowly gain mindshare within the Marine MLP space. We’re introducing our 2016E and 2017E DCF/Unit of $2.39 and $2.21, our 2016E distribution of $1.69/unit, and a valuation range of $9-10, based on 1.1x-1.3x our DCF-driven NAV estimate of $7.73/share."
Shares of Dynagas LNG Partners closed at $15.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Group Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Buy
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!