Wells Fargo Starts Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) at Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Dynagas LNG Partners (NYSE: DLNG) with a Market Perform rating with a $9-$10 valuation range.
Analyst Michael Webber commented, "We are initiating coverage of Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) with a Market Perform rating as we believe DLNG’s risk/reward profile is relatively balanced given its stable LNG carrier-driven cash flow, its 11% distribution yield, and assertive growth profile juxtaposed against its premium valuation (2.0x NAV), lingering macro headwinds, and the optics associated with a private GP/sponsor. DLNG has established itself as an increasingly important LNG player (particularly in the Arctic ice-class market) and continues to slowly gain mindshare within the Marine MLP space. We’re introducing our 2016E and 2017E DCF/Unit of $2.39 and $2.21, our 2016E distribution of $1.69/unit, and a valuation range of $9-10, based on 1.1x-1.3x our DCF-driven NAV estimate of $7.73/share."
Shares of Dynagas LNG Partners closed at $15.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- Mizuho Securities Starts Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (SHLX) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!