Wells Fargo Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Market Perform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Market Perform rating and $150-$180 valuation range.
Analyst David Wong commented, "We have initiated coverage of Broadcom Limited (AVGO) with a Market Perform rating and a valuation range of $150-180. We think that the company has many strengths, including clearly demonstrated expertise in making large accretive acquisitions, broad end markets and product lines, and some differentiated technology capabilities. However, we question whether an active acquisition strategy is sustainable for a company of Broadcom’s size. In our view, valuation is moderate to high for Broadcom Ltd.’s stock, which suggests to us that the many positives of the company are already reflected in its stock price. Our 2016E and 2017E EPS estimates are ($0.78) and $1.47, respectively."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $169.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Jefferies Starts Navient Corporation (NAVI) at Hold
- Sigma Designs (SIGM): Revenue Headwinds Drive PT Cut - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!