Wells Fargo Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Market Perform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Market Perform rating and $150-$180 valuation range.
Analyst David Wong commented, "We have initiated coverage of Broadcom Limited (AVGO) with a Market Perform rating and a valuation range of $150-180. We think that the company has many strengths, including clearly demonstrated expertise in making large accretive acquisitions, broad end markets and product lines, and some differentiated technology capabilities. However, we question whether an active acquisition strategy is sustainable for a company of Broadcom’s size. In our view, valuation is moderate to high for Broadcom Ltd.’s stock, which suggests to us that the many positives of the company are already reflected in its stock price. Our 2016E and 2017E EPS estimates are ($0.78) and $1.47, respectively."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $169.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!