Wells Fargo Starts Broadcom Limited (AVGO) at Market Perform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo initiates coverage on Broadcom Limited (NASDAQ: AVGO) with a Market Perform rating and $150-$180 valuation range.
Analyst David Wong commented, "We have initiated coverage of Broadcom Limited (AVGO) with a Market Perform rating and a valuation range of $150-180. We think that the company has many strengths, including clearly demonstrated expertise in making large accretive acquisitions, broad end markets and product lines, and some differentiated technology capabilities. However, we question whether an active acquisition strategy is sustainable for a company of Broadcom’s size. In our view, valuation is moderate to high for Broadcom Ltd.’s stock, which suggests to us that the many positives of the company are already reflected in its stock price. Our 2016E and 2017E EPS estimates are ($0.78) and $1.47, respectively."
Shares of Broadcom Limited closed at $169.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!