Weibo (WB): Raising PT - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Gene Munster, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Weibo Corp (NASDAQ: WB) and increased his price target to $43.00 (after Weibo posted Q2 revenue slightly ahead of the Street as it moved past the change in Alibaba spend in Q1.
The company guided Q3 up 4%. Overall, the momentum of the business remains strong with SME revenue continuing to grow over 100% y/y and key account revenue growth accelerating to 73% y/y. The analyst's thesis on WB remains intact that ad loads remain low compared to US social networks and video remains a major opportunity. Management highlighted a number of successes in video in Q2 including over 1.5 billion streams per day and 10 million live video streams. Management stated that they expect PF net margins to continue to improve over the next year,
Shares of Weibo Corp closed at $37.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!