Weibo (WB): Raising PT - Piper Jaffray
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Gene Munster, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Weibo Corp (NASDAQ: WB) and increased his price target to $43.00 (after Weibo posted Q2 revenue slightly ahead of the Street as it moved past the change in Alibaba spend in Q1.
The company guided Q3 up 4%. Overall, the momentum of the business remains strong with SME revenue continuing to grow over 100% y/y and key account revenue growth accelerating to 73% y/y. The analyst's thesis on WB remains intact that ad loads remain low compared to US social networks and video remains a major opportunity. Management highlighted a number of successes in video in Q2 including over 1.5 billion streams per day and 10 million live video streams. Management stated that they expect PF net margins to continue to improve over the next year,
Shares of Weibo Corp closed at $37.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!