Wedbush Views Centene's (CNC) Trades Off as Buying Opportunity; Reiterates Outperform
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush reiterated an Outperform rating and $85.00 price target on Centene (NYSE: CNC) as shares traded down 5% following a competitor downgrade. Wedbush sees the sell off as a buying opportunity and believes that there could be a near term positive catalyst from the resolution of CA PPO price increases and benefit design changes.
Analyst Sarah James commented, "We view the sell off as overdone and believe the stock is likely to recover as management is in front of investors at conferences this week. CNC traded down 5% v. SPX +0.3% following a competitor downgrade. We disagree with key points in the rational and view the sell-off as a buying opportunity for a high quality growth stock."
Shares of Centene closed at $65.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bruker (BRKR) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Deutsche Bank Starts Illumina (ILMN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!