Wedbush Upgrades Ultimate Software (ULTI) to Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush upgraded Ultimate Software (NASDAQ: ULTI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $242.00 (from $212.00) citing an accelerating outlook and updated TAM analysis.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "ULTI has been accelerating its implementation project activity throughout FY16, which augurs for meaningful FY17 revenue outperformance. Longer term, we think ULTI shares can post solid gains as the company sustains a 20%+ top-line growth rate. We think ULTI’s initial FY17 revenue guide Tuesday and subsequent FY17 achievement will likely provide a strong catalyst for ULTI shares. We’ve been on the sidelines based on valuation, but our updated analysis of ULTI’s TAM (see p. 3) and our improved outlook for ULTI’s market momentum makes us sanguine on upside potential for ULTI shares."
Shares of Ultimate Software closed at $208.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!