Wedbush Upgrades Ultimate Software (ULTI) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush upgraded Ultimate Software (NASDAQ: ULTI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $242.00 (from $212.00) citing an accelerating outlook and updated TAM analysis.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "ULTI has been accelerating its implementation project activity throughout FY16, which augurs for meaningful FY17 revenue outperformance. Longer term, we think ULTI shares can post solid gains as the company sustains a 20%+ top-line growth rate. We think ULTI’s initial FY17 revenue guide Tuesday and subsequent FY17 achievement will likely provide a strong catalyst for ULTI shares. We’ve been on the sidelines based on valuation, but our updated analysis of ULTI’s TAM (see p. 3) and our improved outlook for ULTI’s market momentum makes us sanguine on upside potential for ULTI shares."
Shares of Ultimate Software closed at $208.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!