Wedbush Upgrades Ultimate Software (ULTI) to Outperform
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush upgraded Ultimate Software (NASDAQ: ULTI) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $242.00 (from $212.00) citing an accelerating outlook and updated TAM analysis.
Analyst Steve Koenig commented, "ULTI has been accelerating its implementation project activity throughout FY16, which augurs for meaningful FY17 revenue outperformance. Longer term, we think ULTI shares can post solid gains as the company sustains a 20%+ top-line growth rate. We think ULTI’s initial FY17 revenue guide Tuesday and subsequent FY17 achievement will likely provide a strong catalyst for ULTI shares. We’ve been on the sidelines based on valuation, but our updated analysis of ULTI’s TAM (see p. 3) and our improved outlook for ULTI’s market momentum makes us sanguine on upside potential for ULTI shares."
Shares of Ultimate Software closed at $208.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!