Wedbush Upgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Outperform; Expects the Deal to Go Through
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analyst James Dix commented, "TWX shares closed 19% below $107.50 deal on the table from T. This fat spread, from investors battered by recent busted deals, implies odds of deal approval well below 50%. While we share investor skepticism about T’s strategy, we focus here, rather, on the probability of regulatory approval. We see the probability in the 75% range, supporting our current PT, which offers 20%+ upside, an attractive reward/risk for shares with stand-alone value of ~$90 per share by the time of expected deal close (YE2017)."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $86.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Upgrades Hilton Worldwide (HLT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- UPDATE: HSBC Upgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!