Wedbush Upgrades Time Warner (TWX) to Outperform; Expects the Deal to Go Through
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst James Dix commented, "TWX shares closed 19% below $107.50 deal on the table from T. This fat spread, from investors battered by recent busted deals, implies odds of deal approval well below 50%. While we share investor skepticism about T’s strategy, we focus here, rather, on the probability of regulatory approval. We see the probability in the 75% range, supporting our current PT, which offers 20%+ upside, an attractive reward/risk for shares with stand-alone value of ~$90 per share by the time of expected deal close (YE2017)."
Shares of Time Warner closed at $86.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Customers Bancorp (CUBI) to $40; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!