Wedbush Starts Wolverine World Wide (WWW) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Wolverine World Wide (WWW) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $25 PT or 15.5x P/E. We believe most of the bad news is known and largely priced in at current levels and although we might be a bit early on the fundamental turn (though beginning to hear positive feedback from retailers), the margin drivers and balance sheet offer support ($300 million buyback or ~15% of the market cap). While we recognize management has not delivered in the past, our sense is that there is a real urgency to improve performance. On flattish sales through 2018, we see real operating margin opportunity toward achieving ~$2.00 in EPS vs. $1.35 today."
Shares of Wolverine World Wide closed at $21.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!