Wedbush Starts Wolverine World Wide (WWW) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Wolverine World Wide (WWW) with an OUTPERFORM rating and $25 PT or 15.5x P/E. We believe most of the bad news is known and largely priced in at current levels and although we might be a bit early on the fundamental turn (though beginning to hear positive feedback from retailers), the margin drivers and balance sheet offer support ($300 million buyback or ~15% of the market cap). While we recognize management has not delivered in the past, our sense is that there is a real urgency to improve performance. On flattish sales through 2018, we see real operating margin opportunity toward achieving ~$2.00 in EPS vs. $1.35 today."
Shares of Wolverine World Wide closed at $21.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!