Wedbush Starts Wipro Ltd. (WIT) at Underperform
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Wipro Ltd. (NYSE: WIT) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $8.50.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an UNDERPERFORM and $8.50 price target, as we believe the combination of company exposure to weak Telecom, Utilities and Gas verticals, minimal exposure/traction to the FS sector, and ongoing cannibalization from legacy services, which we estimate at 80%+ of revenues in (FY15), and lagging efforts to generate revenues in fast growing SMAC space, will likely result in below-sector revenue growth. We expect YOY revenue growth of 3-5% in FY17. WIT's stock currently trades at 19.1X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Wipro Ltd. closed at $10.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!