Wedbush Starts Walker & Dunlop (WD) at Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $26.75.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "WD's position is clear as the leading provider of GSE and private label multifamily finance and is continuing to expand into new verticals. Still, at current levels, we see the shares as close to fairly valued given peer valuations and questions surrounding the changes that may take place in multifamily demand and associated mortgage origination trends."
Shares of Walker & Dunlop closed at $25.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!