Wedbush Starts Walker & Dunlop (WD) at Neutral
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $26.75.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "WD's position is clear as the leading provider of GSE and private label multifamily finance and is continuing to expand into new verticals. Still, at current levels, we see the shares as close to fairly valued given peer valuations and questions surrounding the changes that may take place in multifamily demand and associated mortgage origination trends."
Shares of Walker & Dunlop closed at $25.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!