Wedbush Starts Walker & Dunlop (WD) at Neutral
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Walker & Dunlop (NYSE: WD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $26.75.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "WD's position is clear as the leading provider of GSE and private label multifamily finance and is continuing to expand into new verticals. Still, at current levels, we see the shares as close to fairly valued given peer valuations and questions surrounding the changes that may take place in multifamily demand and associated mortgage origination trends."
Shares of Walker & Dunlop closed at $25.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Amazon.com (AMZN) Following 3Q
- BMO Capital Upgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!