Wedbush Starts Virtusa (VRTU) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on Virtusa with a NEUTRAL and $29 price target. While we positively view the company's consistently impressive/strong results, its unique model, extensive SMAC-related expertise, mission-critical work and high relevance to clients, integration risk associated with the acquisition of India-based Polaris combined with expected near-term dilution, keeps us on the sidelines for now. Assuming Polaris gets integrated effectively, we believe Virtusa is well positioned to generate low-teens top line growth and close to mid-teens adj. EPS growth. Virtusa's stock currently trades at 15.6X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Virtusa closed at $25.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts FMC Technologies (FTI) at Buy Following Technip/FTI Merger Completion
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!