Wedbush Starts Virtusa (VRTU) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $29.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on Virtusa with a NEUTRAL and $29 price target. While we positively view the company's consistently impressive/strong results, its unique model, extensive SMAC-related expertise, mission-critical work and high relevance to clients, integration risk associated with the acquisition of India-based Polaris combined with expected near-term dilution, keeps us on the sidelines for now. Assuming Polaris gets integrated effectively, we believe Virtusa is well positioned to generate low-teens top line growth and close to mid-teens adj. EPS growth. Virtusa's stock currently trades at 15.6X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Virtusa closed at $25.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!