Wedbush Starts Vantiv (VNTV) at Neutral
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Vantiv (NYSE: VNTV) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on Vantiv with a NEUTRAL rating and $60 PT. Our NEUTRAL rating reflects a combination of rich valuation (18X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS) as well as by challenging comps in the FI segment and recently driven by short-term tailwinds at the POS (merchants undergoing infrastructure upgrade)."
Shares of Vantiv closed at $55.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!