Wedbush Starts Vantiv (VNTV) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Vantiv (NYSE: VNTV) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $60.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on Vantiv with a NEUTRAL rating and $60 PT. Our NEUTRAL rating reflects a combination of rich valuation (18X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS) as well as by challenging comps in the FI segment and recently driven by short-term tailwinds at the POS (merchants undergoing infrastructure upgrade)."
Shares of Vantiv closed at $55.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!