Wedbush Starts U.S. Bancorp (USB) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "We believe the stock is nearly fairly valued as it’s trading at a slight premium to its regional bank peers. In our view, USB deserves the slight premium given its low-risk balance sheet and leading profitability metrics. However, further multiple expansion could be challenging as EPS growth was weak last year and we are forecasting slightly below-average EPS growth for at least the next two years."
Shares of U.S. Bancorp closed at $43.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Outperform
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!