Wedbush Starts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) at Neutral
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "TCBI is one of the few true organic growth companies in banking, driven by hiring experienced bankers from larger banks. Total assets have more than tripled from $6.4 billion in 2010 to $21.1 billion in 2Q16 without an acquisition. In addition, TCBI has been making investments to grow its fee income businesses and build out its mortgage business. Finally there is a significant amount of earnings leverage from a rise in rates. However, we believe a lot of the good news is already in the stock price, which is trading at a well-deserved premium to its regional bank peers."
Shares of Texas Capital Bancshares closed at $57.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!