Wedbush Starts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "TCBI is one of the few true organic growth companies in banking, driven by hiring experienced bankers from larger banks. Total assets have more than tripled from $6.4 billion in 2010 to $21.1 billion in 2Q16 without an acquisition. In addition, TCBI has been making investments to grow its fee income businesses and build out its mortgage business. Finally there is a significant amount of earnings leverage from a rise in rates. However, we believe a lot of the good news is already in the stock price, which is trading at a well-deserved premium to its regional bank peers."
Shares of Texas Capital Bancshares closed at $57.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts AAR Corporation (AIR) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy