Wedbush Starts Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Texas Capital Bancshares (NASDAQ: TCBI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "TCBI is one of the few true organic growth companies in banking, driven by hiring experienced bankers from larger banks. Total assets have more than tripled from $6.4 billion in 2010 to $21.1 billion in 2Q16 without an acquisition. In addition, TCBI has been making investments to grow its fee income businesses and build out its mortgage business. Finally there is a significant amount of earnings leverage from a rise in rates. However, we believe a lot of the good news is already in the stock price, which is trading at a well-deserved premium to its regional bank peers."
Shares of Texas Capital Bancshares closed at $57.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Microsemi (MSCC) Will Be 'Solid Target' Once Leverage is Lower, Says RBC
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!