Wedbush Starts Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) at Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Taylor Morrison with a NEUTRAL rating and an $18 price target. TMHC’s relatively high Houston exposure is a major concern for us as is the Company’s relatively low exposure to first time buyers. We do not see an external or internal catalyst capable of changing these issues in the near or long term, and we are content on the sidelines as a result."
Shares of Taylor Morrison Home closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Starts Mylan (MYL) at Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!