Wedbush Starts Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) at Neutral
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Taylor Morrison with a NEUTRAL rating and an $18 price target. TMHC’s relatively high Houston exposure is a major concern for us as is the Company’s relatively low exposure to first time buyers. We do not see an external or internal catalyst capable of changing these issues in the near or long term, and we are content on the sidelines as a result."
Shares of Taylor Morrison Home closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
- FBR Capital Reiterates Market Perfrm on Wells Fargo (WFC) Following 4Q Miss
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!