Wedbush Starts Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Taylor Morrison with a NEUTRAL rating and an $18 price target. TMHC’s relatively high Houston exposure is a major concern for us as is the Company’s relatively low exposure to first time buyers. We do not see an external or internal catalyst capable of changing these issues in the near or long term, and we are content on the sidelines as a result."
Shares of Taylor Morrison Home closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!