Wedbush Starts Taylor Morrison Home (TMHC) at Neutral
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Taylor Morrison Home (NYSE: TMHC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Taylor Morrison with a NEUTRAL rating and an $18 price target. TMHC’s relatively high Houston exposure is a major concern for us as is the Company’s relatively low exposure to first time buyers. We do not see an external or internal catalyst capable of changing these issues in the near or long term, and we are content on the sidelines as a result."
Shares of Taylor Morrison Home closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Overweight; Analyst Highlights Number of Vehicles Over 7 Years Old
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Civitas Solutions (CIVI) to $24; Expects 2017 Headwinds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!