Wedbush Starts Synchrony Financial (SYF) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $31.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage on Synchrony Financial (SYF) with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $31 price target. SYF is the largest issuer and manager of private label credit cards and promotionally-based sales finance programs in the country. Our price target and rating reflect this company’s longstanding relationships with its PLS clients, the expectation the company will continue to increase return of capital measures over time, and the company’s valuation relative to its peers."
Shares of Synchrony Financial closed at $26.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!