Wedbush Starts Synchrony Financial (SYF) at Outperform
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $31.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage on Synchrony Financial (SYF) with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $31 price target. SYF is the largest issuer and manager of private label credit cards and promotionally-based sales finance programs in the country. Our price target and rating reflect this company’s longstanding relationships with its PLS clients, the expectation the company will continue to increase return of capital measures over time, and the company’s valuation relative to its peers."
Shares of Synchrony Financial closed at $26.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) PT Raised to $65 at Needham & Company
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!