Wedbush Starts SunTrust Banks (STI) at Neutral
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $47.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "We believe STI is nearly fairly valued as it’s trading at a slight premium to its regional bank peers. Our NEUTRAL rating is based solely on valuation. We are forecasting EPS growth in 2016 and 2017 at or slightly below the regional bank group average. In terms of profitably (ROA, ROE), STI essentially trades in line with its peers. They do maintain a slightly better (lower) efficiency ratio, which is a major focus for the company."
Shares of SunTrust Banks closed at $45.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!