Wedbush Starts SunTrust Banks (STI) at Neutral
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $47.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "We believe STI is nearly fairly valued as it’s trading at a slight premium to its regional bank peers. Our NEUTRAL rating is based solely on valuation. We are forecasting EPS growth in 2016 and 2017 at or slightly below the regional bank group average. In terms of profitably (ROA, ROE), STI essentially trades in line with its peers. They do maintain a slightly better (lower) efficiency ratio, which is a major focus for the company."
Shares of SunTrust Banks closed at $45.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Credit Suisse Starts Incyte (INCY) at Outperform, Says Jakafi Growth & Pipeline Expansion + Scarity Drives Bullish View
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!