Wedbush Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Underperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of PulteGroup (PHM) with an UNDRPERFORM rating and a $16 price target. At its current valuation of 1.3x our FY17E book value per share (BVPS) of $15.81, PHM trades above the group average valuation of 1.0x. We believe the shares already reflect any potential benefit from the sweeping changes of the last nine months and do not see a nearterm catalyst for the shares."
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $19.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!