Wedbush Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of PulteGroup (PHM) with an UNDRPERFORM rating and a $16 price target. At its current valuation of 1.3x our FY17E book value per share (BVPS) of $15.81, PHM trades above the group average valuation of 1.0x. We believe the shares already reflect any potential benefit from the sweeping changes of the last nine months and do not see a nearterm catalyst for the shares."
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $19.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
- Mizuho Securities Starts Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) at Buy
- Mizuho Securities Starts Tesoro Logistics (TLLP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!