Wedbush Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Underperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of PulteGroup (PHM) with an UNDRPERFORM rating and a $16 price target. At its current valuation of 1.3x our FY17E book value per share (BVPS) of $15.81, PHM trades above the group average valuation of 1.0x. We believe the shares already reflect any potential benefit from the sweeping changes of the last nine months and do not see a nearterm catalyst for the shares."
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $19.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!