Wedbush Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Underperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of PulteGroup (PHM) with an UNDRPERFORM rating and a $16 price target. At its current valuation of 1.3x our FY17E book value per share (BVPS) of $15.81, PHM trades above the group average valuation of 1.0x. We believe the shares already reflect any potential benefit from the sweeping changes of the last nine months and do not see a nearterm catalyst for the shares."
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $19.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!