Wedbush Starts PulteGroup (PHM) at Underperform
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on PulteGroup (NYSE: PHM) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of PulteGroup (PHM) with an UNDRPERFORM rating and a $16 price target. At its current valuation of 1.3x our FY17E book value per share (BVPS) of $15.81, PHM trades above the group average valuation of 1.0x. We believe the shares already reflect any potential benefit from the sweeping changes of the last nine months and do not see a nearterm catalyst for the shares."
Shares of PulteGroup closed at $19.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades MetLife (MET) to Buy
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!