Wedbush Starts Pool Corp (POOL) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Pool Corp (NASDAQ: POOL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $115.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "With scale and as value added distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related outdoor leisure products (Blue Business) and a recurring cash flow model, we view shares of Pool Corporation (POOL) as a core holding for mid-capitalization portfolios. POOL’s estimated ~44% market share lends itself to scale advantages, including purchasing and distribution efficiencies when combined with a large installed base of swimming pools, recovery in US single-family housing, and its growing Irrigation and Landscape (Green business) segment; we look for POOL’s EPS CAGR to be in the 15-18% range over the midterm. POOL’s >100% net income converted to cash flow provides ample funding for disciplined acquisition strategy as well as returns to shareholders via dividend growth and share repurchase program."
Shares of Pool Corp closed at $101.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!