Wedbush Starts Pool Corp (POOL) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Pool Corp (NASDAQ: POOL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $115.00.
Analyst Al Kaschalk commented, "With scale and as value added distributor of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related outdoor leisure products (Blue Business) and a recurring cash flow model, we view shares of Pool Corporation (POOL) as a core holding for mid-capitalization portfolios. POOL’s estimated ~44% market share lends itself to scale advantages, including purchasing and distribution efficiencies when combined with a large installed base of swimming pools, recovery in US single-family housing, and its growing Irrigation and Landscape (Green business) segment; we look for POOL’s EPS CAGR to be in the 15-18% range over the midterm. POOL’s >100% net income converted to cash flow provides ample funding for disciplined acquisition strategy as well as returns to shareholders via dividend growth and share repurchase program."
Shares of Pool Corp closed at $101.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Al Kaschalk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!