Wedbush Starts Paychex (PAYX) at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with NEUTRAL and $65 price target, pointing to a full valuation, reflecting future growth prospects (core payroll processing, ancillary services, float income) and further shareholder-friendly actions (dividend increases). We believe PAYX has a solid business model with the ability to scale and generate a significant amount of FCF while consistently returning cash to shareholders. PAYX's stock currently trades at 27.8X projected WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Paychex closed at $61.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!