Wedbush Starts Paychex (PAYX) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Paychex (NASDAQ: PAYX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $65.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with NEUTRAL and $65 price target, pointing to a full valuation, reflecting future growth prospects (core payroll processing, ancillary services, float income) and further shareholder-friendly actions (dividend increases). We believe PAYX has a solid business model with the ability to scale and generate a significant amount of FCF while consistently returning cash to shareholders. PAYX's stock currently trades at 27.8X projected WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Paychex closed at $61.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!