Wedbush Starts PHH Corporation (PHH) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on PHH Corporation (NYSE: PHH) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, " We are initiating coverage of PHH Corp (PHH) with a $16 price target and a NEUTRAL rating. The company is facing a number of challenges tied to the pending loss of at least one PLS client (Bank of America), lower mortgage volumes, and the persistently high cost of mortgage origination and servicing. The company has struggled to restore profitability and our rating and price target factor in these challenges as well as an estimate of the company’s liquidation value or adjusted tangible book value."
Shares of PHH Corporation closed at $14.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesBank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!