Wedbush Starts OneMain (OMF) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on OneMain (NYSE: OMF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of OneMain Holding, Inc. with a $45 price target and an OUTPERFORM rating. OMF is an installment lender focused on the near prime and subprime market. It grew to its current size following the acquisition of Citigroup’s branch-based installment lender last November. Our price target and rating are based on the view that revitalizing the growth rates of the acquired branches (legacy OneMain) combined with expected cost savings tied from merging the two platforms (legacy OneMain, legacy Springleaf), will create a multi-year cycle of favorable earnings growth and positive capital formation. "
Shares of OneMain closed at $30.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- FBR Capital Raises price Target on Gentex Corp (GNTX) to $22
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!