Wedbush Starts OneMain (OMF) at Outperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on OneMain (NYSE: OMF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $45.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of OneMain Holding, Inc. with a $45 price target and an OUTPERFORM rating. OMF is an installment lender focused on the near prime and subprime market. It grew to its current size following the acquisition of Citigroup’s branch-based installment lender last November. Our price target and rating are based on the view that revitalizing the growth rates of the acquired branches (legacy OneMain) combined with expected cost savings tied from merging the two platforms (legacy OneMain, legacy Springleaf), will create a multi-year cycle of favorable earnings growth and positive capital formation. "
Shares of OneMain closed at $30.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- Stifel Boosts PT on Francesca's (FRAN) to $21; Notes Solid Start to Q4, Confident CEO Strategy
- Jefferies Reinstates Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!