Wedbush Starts New Residential Investment (NRZ) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on New Residential Investment (NYSE: NRZ) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "Initiating on NRZ at OUTPERFORM as a high total return opportunity with balanced risks due to unique mortgage + servicing portfolio structure and option-like upside possibility from call rights strategy and opportunistic investments."
Shares of New Residential Investment closed at $13.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!