Wedbush Starts Luxoft Holding (LXFT) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Luxoft Holding (NYSE: LXFT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $62.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on Luxoft with a NEUTRAL rating and $62 PT. The company's unique delivery model, high-end expertise in building mission critical systems, exclusive focus on providing SMAC-related services, will likely help sustain the company at a hyper-growth phase (20-25% top line growth during the next few years while maintaining adjusted EBIT margins). On the other hand, near-term headwinds associated to potential revenue concentration challenges keep us on the sidelines. Our rating reflects the company's significant revenue exposure to the FS vertical, abnormally high revenue concentration, high level of fixed price work, and below-average revenue visibility. We believe the stock is fairly valued at current levels, trading at 18.4X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Luxoft Holding closed at $54.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Liberty Global (LBTYA) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!