Wedbush Starts Lennar (LEN) at Neutral
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Lennar with a NEUTRAL rating and a $46 price target. Lennar has consistently posted solid results from its homebuilding business throughout the upturn. Ahead of its F3Q16 earnings release scheduled before the market open on 9/20, we see the shares as fairly valued at current levels."
Shares of Lennar closed at $45.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades Colfax Corporation (CFX) to Outperform
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!