Wedbush Starts Lennar (LEN) at Neutral
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Lennar with a NEUTRAL rating and a $46 price target. Lennar has consistently posted solid results from its homebuilding business throughout the upturn. Ahead of its F3Q16 earnings release scheduled before the market open on 9/20, we see the shares as fairly valued at current levels."
Shares of Lennar closed at $45.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Recommended Long at Off Wall Street
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!