Wedbush Starts Lennar (LEN) at Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Lennar with a NEUTRAL rating and a $46 price target. Lennar has consistently posted solid results from its homebuilding business throughout the upturn. Ahead of its F3Q16 earnings release scheduled before the market open on 9/20, we see the shares as fairly valued at current levels."
Shares of Lennar closed at $45.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Kite Pharma (KITE): Novartis ASH Data Looks Similar To KITE's - Stifel
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!