Wedbush Starts Lennar (LEN) at Neutral
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Lennar (NYSE: LEN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $46.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of Lennar with a NEUTRAL rating and a $46 price target. Lennar has consistently posted solid results from its homebuilding business throughout the upturn. Ahead of its F3Q16 earnings release scheduled before the market open on 9/20, we see the shares as fairly valued at current levels."
Shares of Lennar closed at $45.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Buy
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Lifted to $1000 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!