Wedbush Starts KB Home (KBH) at Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of KB Home with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $22 price target. KB is scheduled to release F3Q16 (August quarter end) EPS after market close on September 20th with a conference call that afternoon, and we are slightly ahead of consensus EPS for the quarter. With a 52% first-time buyer exposure as of F2Q16, we believe any loosening of lending standards could benefit this portion of KBH’s business."
Shares of KB Home closed at $15.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!