Wedbush Starts KB Home (KBH) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of KB Home with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $22 price target. KB is scheduled to release F3Q16 (August quarter end) EPS after market close on September 20th with a conference call that afternoon, and we are slightly ahead of consensus EPS for the quarter. With a 52% first-time buyer exposure as of F2Q16, we believe any loosening of lending standards could benefit this portion of KBH’s business."
Shares of KB Home closed at $15.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Alder Biopharm (ALDR) at Buy
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- Mizuho Securities Starts Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!