Wedbush Starts KB Home (KBH) at Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on KB Home (NYSE: KBH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of KB Home with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $22 price target. KB is scheduled to release F3Q16 (August quarter end) EPS after market close on September 20th with a conference call that afternoon, and we are slightly ahead of consensus EPS for the quarter. With a 52% first-time buyer exposure as of F2Q16, we believe any loosening of lending standards could benefit this portion of KBH’s business."
Shares of KB Home closed at $15.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!