Wedbush Starts Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $126.00.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "NEUTRAL rating with positive outlook for this leader in global commercial real estate services. Our rating reflects the relative business mix and its sensitivity to global macro conditions affecting commercial real estate valuations and transaction volumes."
Shares of Jones Lang LaSalle closed at $110.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!