Wedbush Starts Infosys Technologies (INFY) at Neutral
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Infosys Technologies (NYSE: INFY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $18.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with a NEUTRAL rating and $18 price target. While we commend the new management team's recent initiatives undertaken to accelerate the top line (or restoring growth to sector levels) and at the same time striving to build a sustainable EBIT margin base, Brexit exposure combined with fair valuation keeps us on the sidelines (for now). INFY's stock currently trades at 17X WS/consensus FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Infosys Technologies closed at $16.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Following Industry Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!