Wedbush Starts Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "HBAN trades at the second lowest P/E multiple in our bank group at 11.0x vs. the regional bank peers at 12.5x based on 2017 EPS estimates. The discount reflects the integration risk of its acquisition of FirstMerit (FMER), which closed on August 16. If HBAN can successfully integrate FMER, it is expected to increase its profitability metrics (ROTCE and efficiency ratio) to well above peer averages and boost EPS growth in line with the group average, which should help close the valuation gap."
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!