Wedbush Starts Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) at Outperform
- S&P, Dow fall with health stocks; Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Huntington Bancshares (NASDAQ: HBAN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "HBAN trades at the second lowest P/E multiple in our bank group at 11.0x vs. the regional bank peers at 12.5x based on 2017 EPS estimates. The discount reflects the integration risk of its acquisition of FirstMerit (FMER), which closed on August 16. If HBAN can successfully integrate FMER, it is expected to increase its profitability metrics (ROTCE and efficiency ratio) to well above peer averages and boost EPS growth in line with the group average, which should help close the valuation gap."
Shares of Huntington Bancshares closed at $10.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!