Wedbush Starts Globant S.A. (GLOB) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Globant S.A. (NYSE: GLOB) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $48.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage on Globant with an OUTPERFORM and $48 price target, reflecting the company's focus on the fastest-growing segment in IT Services (SMAC), with the incremental benefits associated with project execution out of LatAM. We believe Globant is well-positioned to generate 20-25% top-line growth during the next 2-3 years. Globant's stock currently trades at 26.1X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Globant S.A. closed at $39.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pacific Crest Upgrades Globant S.A. (GLOB) to Overweight
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!