Wedbush Starts Global Payments (GPN) at Outperform
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $85.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM and $85 price target, factoring the possibility of accelerating the top line combined with margin expansion opportunities. Despite the stock's robust performance during the past few years, we believe the dramatic changes in GPN's business model (material drop in ISO-based revenue, the additions of integrated solutions) propelled by recent acquisitions combined with the company's non-US end markets could provide incremental growth and scale opportunities. We believe GPN is well-positioned to post high-single-digit organic revenue growth and mid-teens adj. EPS growth in the next few years. GPN's stock currently trades at 21.8X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Global Payments closed at $76.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Roth Capital Starts TPI Composites (TPIC) at Buy
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!