Wedbush Starts Global Payments (GPN) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $85.00.
Analyst Moshe Katri commented, "We are initiating coverage with an OUTPERFORM and $85 price target, factoring the possibility of accelerating the top line combined with margin expansion opportunities. Despite the stock's robust performance during the past few years, we believe the dramatic changes in GPN's business model (material drop in ISO-based revenue, the additions of integrated solutions) propelled by recent acquisitions combined with the company's non-US end markets could provide incremental growth and scale opportunities. We believe GPN is well-positioned to post high-single-digit organic revenue growth and mid-teens adj. EPS growth in the next few years. GPN's stock currently trades at 21.8X our projected FY17E adj. EPS."
Shares of Global Payments closed at $76.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!